CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Wow! Is an understatement for this Auto shop. They go above and Beyond to make sure their client is satisfied. The only shop I have been to that puts their CUSTOMER FIRST! They saved me over $400 dollars in repairs for my Honda! I had some noise coming from from my engine bay which seemed like a nightmare! But I was put at ease knowing by the expert mechanics here that it was just something simple. I am a customer for life!!
He has taken care of our vehicles for many years. He is honest and reasonable. I highly recommend this auto repair service.
Excellent auto repair shop. Have been taking my vehicles here for the years. Mr. Jesse gives honest opinions and their service is excellent.